MoMU Events: <span style="color:#cc0000;"><strong>Murder on the Dance Floor</strong></span>

Murder on the Dance Floor

Sunday, August 13, 2006

The long awaited moment is finally here!! MoMU and MSA-RMIT are organising a ball themed "Murder on the Dance Floor"

Date : 15th September September 2006 (Friday - Last day before semester break!!)
Time : 7.00pm till late
Venue : Backlot @ Rydges Melbourne (Access via Little Bourke St. and Crossley Lane)

FREE After Party!!

So, get ready to kill or be killed!

Members : $65
Non-members : $70
Table bookings : $60 each

Prices will increase after 1st September!!

Come get your tickets NOW!!

On Sale..
Tuesday..
15th August..

Union House @ Melbourne University
RMIT

    1 Comments:
  • "WAH!! MoMU has sold out its tickets!! But worry not for I am here to save the day! How?? Give me your names and I shall add them on to MY "waiting list" and I shall get you a seat as soon as possible. :P

    To find me, come to the MoMU table TODAY!

    Erwin rox my world.."

    by Blogger Purring Tiger, at 5:00 pm  
  • Post a Comment